Dance in the Parks’ mission is to bring free, professional dance performances to new audiences in the most accessible venues in Chicago—neighborhood parks. We hope to expose audiences unfamiliar with dance to the art form as well as to local performers and choreographers in a relaxed, casual atmosphere in order to build future relationships with the greater Chicago dance community.
Dance in the Parks' 2019 season is generously sponsored by
Dance in the parks is generously supported by The MacArthur Funds for Arts and Culture at The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
SEASON 11 WEEK 2!
5 SHOWS, THIS WEEK
- Monday, July 15 - Calumet Park, East Chicago
- Tuesday, July 16 - Franklin Park, North Lawndale (inside the gym!)
- Wednesday, July 17 - Austin Town Hall Park, Austin
- Friday, July 19 - Sherman Park, New City
- Saturday, July 20 - Ping Tom Memorial Park, Armour Square
All performances at 6:30 pm
HERE TO SPONSOR A DANCER?
THE BUTTON BELOW WILL LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR DANCER - OR GIVE TO EVERYONE!
WANT TO HELP MAKE OUR NEXT SEASON GREAT?
JOIN THE TEAM BY
Dance in the Parks is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are deductible to the extent of the law.