Dance in the Parks’ mission is to bring free, professional dance performances to new audiences in the most accessible venues in Chicago—neighborhood parks. We hope to expose audiences unfamiliar with dance to the art form as well as to local performers and choreographers in a relaxed, casual atmosphere in order to build future relationships with the greater Chicago dance community.
Dance in the Parks' 2019 season is generously sponsored by
HERE TO SPONSOR A DANCER?
THE BUTTON BELOW WILL LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR DANCER - OR GIVE TO EVERYONE!
14 PERFORMANCES IN SUMMER 2019
- Tuesday, July 9 - La Villita Park, South Lawndale
- Wednesday, July 10 - Pasteur Park, West Elsdon
- Friday, July 12 - Athletic Field Park, Irving Park
- Saturday, July 13 - Ada Park, Morgan Park
- Monday, July 15 - Calumet Park, Eastside
- Tuesday, July 16 - Franklin Park, North Lawndale
- Wednesday, July 17 - Austin Town Hall Park, Austin
- Friday, July 19 - Sherman Park, New City
- Saturday, July 20 - Ping Tom Memorial Park, Armour Square/Chinatown
- Monday, July 22 - Shabbona Park, Dunning
- Tuesday, July 23 - Davis Square Park, Back of the Yards/New City
- Wednesday, July 24 - Jefferson Memorial Park, Jefferson Park
- Friday, July 26 - Kenwood Community Park, Kenwood
- Saturday, July 27 - Indian Boundary Park, West Rogers Park
All performances at 6:30 pm
WANT TO HELP MAKE OUR NEXT SEASON GREAT?
JOIN THE TEAM BY
Dance in the Parks is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are deductible to the extent of the law.